A service agreement is an advantageous solution to guard against unexpected production stops and to keep the HLZ system running at its maximum at the lowest possible costs.
When entering a service agreement with Anker Andersen, we monitor the operating hours of your HLZ high-speed counting and sorting system remotely, and based on this data, we undertake preventive maintenance and replacement of relevant spare and wear parts. We provide suitable notice of our service visits so you are able to take action accordingly.
As our customer, you do not need to have employees with technical know-how, because our trained service engineers will take care of all current replacements and repairs.
Values for you:
- Test and calibration of your HLZ system before it causes excessive losses
- Replacement of critical components before they are worn out
- Prevention of production stops
- Improvement of operational efficiency, reliability and safety
- Execution of preventive maintenance when it suits you
- Fixed rates – no unpleasant surprises
- Reduction of the number of no-reads
- Preparation and assistance in connection with DPG certification (Germany)
If you are interested in learning more about our service agreement, and whether we are able to offer this in your area, please get in touch with our after sales department.